COVID-19 | Travel info and safety at Hotel Central SarajevoDubravko Grubisic2022-02-07T10:47:13+00:00
COVID-19 | Travel info and safety at Hotel Central Sarajevo
Please note prior to your arrival the following,
In line with the preventative measures to contain the spread of the virus COVID-19,
Hotel Central Sarajevo requires that guests who will use Accommodation facilities (Hotel) need to present one of 3 conditions:
Only a negative RT-PCR result from a test taken within 72 hours of arrival ora HAG test, which is not older than 48 hours from taking the testwill be accepted.
This can be in a paper or electronic format.
EVIDENCE OF VACCINATION
Proof of valid vaccination, QR code in digital or paper format.
EVIDENCE THAT PERSON HAD RECOVERED FROM COVID-19
A doctor’s certificate that the person had recovered from COVID-19 and no more than six months have elapsed since the beginning of the symptoms.
Reservations at Hotel Central Sarajevo
We have adjusted the terms of business in order to help you in these uncertain times. We are at your disposal for all questions and wishes. Contact us if you need to change, cancel or postpone your trip.
Hygiene and Cleaning Standards
Hotel Central Sarajevo closely monitors the actions of the declarations made by the World Health Organization for staying safe.
For the safety of all, please respect the measures we have put in place to make us all feel safe.
What we do:
Check-in and check-out
• The check-in and check-out process will be done as quickly as possible, with minimum interactions and maintaining social distance
• When you will arrive at the hotel, your room key and invoice for the ordered service will be waiting for you at the reception
• All employees will maintain a safe distance, use disinfectants, and wear protective equipment
• The recommended number of people in the lift is 2 persons, except for families
• In all enclosed public spaces wearing a mask is mandatory. Also regular hand disinfection
• Signages are located in our hotel public spaces to remind guests to maintain social distancing protocols
• All hotel public surfaces are cleaned and disinfected on a high-frequency basis in all frequent use areas
• The housekeeping staff will not enter and clean the guest room during stay unless requested by the guest. If so, their room will be serviced without the guest’s presence
Breakfast and meals
• In restaurants special measures are also applied, with which we want to provide a top service with minimal interaction between staff and guests. Tables with chairs are separated from each other by at least 1.5 meters
• Guests can enjoy breakfast in the restaurant every day between 7.00 and 11.00.
Conference services, events and catering
• For events & meeting rooms, the distance and protection measures for attendees, as well as catering services, will always be controlled.